Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Owieeeee!

Sawyer has been very accident prone lately!  It's been scaring the crud out of me!  The other day at the park he walked right off the edge of the merry-go-round and made a terrible thud when he landed.  He cried for a second and then took off for the swing!  I asked him some basic questions and he was able to ribbit so I figured he was ok.  Then yesterday we had the biggest accident yet!  I was chasing him around the bases on the baseball field and he lost his footing and fell on his face!!!  I really didn't think it was that bad, he has had worse falls, but he looked up at me and there was blood gushing out of his mouth.  I thought he pierced his cheek with his tooth but I still can't touch his mouth without him screaming so I'm not sure yet.  His face is still swollen, looks like he has a big gumball in his cheek!  I guess it's the first of many "bad" accidents!!!
Here are a couple of pictures, this one is Sawyer pointing to his owie.  Notice the bruising starting around his eye!
You can kind of tell how swollen the left cheek is, that side is looking kind of droopy too!  And yes he is sitting in a box, for some reason he really likes sitting in this box?

No comments: