Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween pics

Sorry it's take so long to get these uploaded!  We had a great Halloween and we didn't even have to go anywhere!!  We stayed home and ended up having friends stop by and hang out, it was fun to have the all the kids their costumes!  Our neighborhood gets so many trick or treaters, we had five bags of candy and we ran out!  Here are the pics of our little frog, he loved his costume! 
Kyle had a Halloween party at work so I took Sawyer in to say ribbit to everyone!

This is on Halloween!



Molly got really excited with Sawyer in the costume, it was cute.  We put some sunglasses on Molly to dress her up a bit!

The Halloween crew!  Sawyer was yelling cheeseburger for the camera.

Grandpa O. came up this week to babysit Sawyer for a day while I had meetings, he was a lifesaver!  Sawyer was such a good boy for him, everything he did was showing off for papa.  Here's grandpa with both kids!
I didn't know Sawyer knew what pie was but he kept yelling pie so I gave him a piece, he was really enjoying it!

Here is a video of the "cheese please", it cracks me up!

No comments: