Thursday, October 22, 2009

Did I really buy that?

In Dillon we have a couple of little stores to shop at, Kings and Alco, and between the two of them they kick the crud out of Walmart's toy section.  You wouldn't think in a small town you would be able to get good toys but we have them.  Well occasionally I feel guilty about taking Sawyer to daycare so I go buy him something cheap and new to come home to.  He is usually pretty excited for about 10 minutes and then moves on, until this time!!  He wouldn't put the horse down!  We ended up distracting him with food and hiding it for the night!  I thought Molly was going to shred it to pieces but she eventually made friends with it!
Here is Kyle showing his true Dillon redneckness, I busted him mowing the lawn while carrying a beer!!  
Sawyer and Dad fishing the other day, it was so nice out!!
Sawyer was enjoying himself eating goldfish!
Kyle fishing



1 comment:

Jordan and Lindsey said...

Only thing missing is a mullet!!!