Friday, October 2, 2009

Where did fall go?

The other morning we woke up to snow!!  Usually I would be really happy about it but for some reason it just came to soon this year!  We were having the most wonderful fall (albeit just a week) and I'm just not ready for winter yet!!!!!  The snow has melted in the valley but we are suppose to get more this weekend (the man on the tv just said "Heavy snow in the forecast for the weekend").  Hopefully the weather will be nice for Grandpa and Grandma T's visit next week! Here are some pics from the past week! 

The view from our backyard on Wednesday!
Bye bye flowers!
Sawyer loves his markers, I think we have switched from water to markers now that the weather has changed!  I just wish he would keep the stupid things out of his mouth!!
We have a couple of stumps in our backyard, here Sawyer standing on one!  Sounds dumb I know but we run from stump to stump!
He is thinking so hard about stepping off the stump, I was worried about him biting his tongue!
Here is Kyle and Sawyer's way to torture Molly!


We thought it would be fun to finger paint tonight, nothing better to do on a Friday night?  It started out a lot of fun!
Then I got worried, Sawyer wanted to dump all the paint out of the containers and walk around the house!  Kyle thought it was funny.
Here is a video of Sawyer messing with the stereo, I love watching him dance!


No comments: