Sunday, September 28, 2008

Six month B-Day!

Kyle and Sawyer by the Big Hole River
Well we made through the first six months!!  Time has been flying by!  Sawyer is almost sitting up by himself when we let go and he loves to stand up when you grab his hands.  I swear we are going to skip crawling and go straight to running!  I will always be amazed how fast he changes!!  He thinks Molly is pretty funny and Molly loves it because she gets coaxed over to him with treats.  Our poor dog is going to be huge!
The weather this weekend has been amazing!  We spent some much needed time doing yard work on Saturday.  Then today we went for a drive to check out the fall colors.  Kyle got to fish a bit and Sawyer and I just hung out and enjoyed the sunshine!  Sawyer wanted to make sure to tell Grandma T and cousin Mary Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Jordan and Lindsey said...

I use the same technique to get Lindsey to sit by me on the couch.