
I have spent the last couple of months agonizing over which three wheeled stroller to buy. It has been a hot topic and I finally pulled the trigger and got the fancy orange one. So it came in the mail and I started putting it together and found out the back wheel wouldn't connect into the quick release, I was so mad. After a couple of hours taking the lever apart and pinching my fingers I got it to work. Kyle got home and I was so proud of myself and ready to go for a walk. The picture above is Sawyer's reaction to the stroller. I almost cried too. Below are a couple of pictures from this weekend. We took the little guy to the swimming pool for the first time. He didn't really say much but there weren't any tears so I guess that means we liked it. The other picture is of our devil child. Some kids laugh and giggle, ours has decided that instead of smiling he would like to scrunch his nose and snort. It's pretty funny!

1 comment:
How could he not care for the water. I would love water if I was floating on a big crab!!!
Post a Comment