Monday, September 8, 2008

Fishing and Football

Kyle's big catch
That about sums up our life here lately.  My uncle David came up for the weekend to fish with Kyle.  They fished the entire weekend!  Luckily they caught a few too.  I went with them Sunday morning and caught a stupid Whitefish (they are icky and gross).  Kyle thought it was pretty funny because he was holding Sawyer and couldn't help me and I lost my pliers in the water and I had to touch the stupid thing.  Needless to say Sawyer and I went home shortly following my little episode.  Sawyer and I got to hang out a ton this weekend.  We went to a couple of football games, they are in our backyard and very loud.  They love football in small towns!  Nothing much planned for this week, I have lots of work to get done and Sawyer has lots of playing to do!  We are getting very excited for Grandma Tackett to come on Friday!

1 comment:

Ruthless said...

That is a fine looking fish Kyle!