
Sawyer and I got the pleasure of hanging out Grandma O's house this last week with Aunt Aimee and Cousin Mary. Aimee had a craft show and Mary was just there to be a beautiful princess. Mary and Sawyer are quiet the team. He loves to watch her dance, especially when Aimee joins in. Mary deemed me Princess of the Old Women, it was pretty funny. Then when I told her we were going to Montana and she said, "But couzit baby Sawyer will miss me!"

Today I learned that our days of our little baby lounging in his chair are over. I put him in his relaxing chair today and turned around to find him sitting up ready to do something!!

Then Kyle was giving Sawyer a bottle and he had his leg crossed like an old man, it was so cute! Notice Sawyer is holding his own bottle!!
1 comment:
Without coming off too demanding, it would be great if you took more pictures of Sawyer and posted them for us. We love the pics and want see more of him!! Also... I have ordered 7 cameras that will be delivered and installed today all around your house, so Lindsey and I will have 24/7 access to view him growing up. Also...I didn't give them a cc #, so you will have to front the bill. Thanks.
Post a Comment