Sawyer and Grandma at the Big Hole River
Last weekend Grandma T came out from Iowa to babysit Sawyer. I had to go to a training for a few days and leave Sawyer for the first time!! It was pretty hard to leave but I know he had a ton of fun with Grandma. By looking at the photos he didn't seem to miss me too much. I missed him like crazy! I was in Fort Peck, MT, it is pretty much the end of the earth and the hotel we stayed in was really creepy and haunted! I was definitely ready to come home and sleep in my own bed! This last week was pretty much a blur. There is a football game tonight but we are staying in and watching America's Funniest Home Videos instead, it's my favorite show!
Sawyer and Grandma telling secrets
Grandma's food is the best!!
2 comments:
I am not bringing your parenting skills into question here, but somebody needs to teach that kid not to eat with his mouth open and try to swallow his food once in awhile!!
Post a Comment