Kyle had his big 30th B-Day yesterday! What an old man? We had a bunch of friends over for pulled pork that Kyle spent all day smoking. It was really good! The kids had tons of fun tilling my garden, I dug up a couple of the squashes so they could dig around. I searched everywhere for sand for the sandbox but couldn't find it anywhere! The kids also really liked the cupcakes, Sawyer had three of them, needless to say he was awake until about 9:30 (way late for him). It was a great day but now we are recovering!

Sawyer and his buddy Cohen comparing cupcake faces.
Cohen being goofy! I love this picture!
The boys checking out the neighbors dogs, look at those little legs!
The party group, some of them at least!

Sawyer playing in garden, look at all those radishes!
Luckily he likes playing with the plant tags rather than the plants.
Dad and Sawyer
Here are a few videos from the last couple of weeks! We realized we haven't posted a video in a while, sorry!

Sawyer playing in garden, look at all those radishes!
Luckily he likes playing with the plant tags rather than the plants.
Dad and Sawyer
Here are a few videos from the last couple of weeks! We realized we haven't posted a video in a while, sorry!I love the part where I get denied at the end :)
1 comment:
30 huh...does he understand how this whole "Internet blogging" thing works? Probably a little too modern for him isn't it?
Post a Comment