Today is our Anniversary! Who would have thought three years later we would be living in Montana and have a kid? I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend!
Happy Anniversary! I think 3 years is leather for the gift. Ours is coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it will be 4 years! Where has the time gone? -Andrea
happy anniversary...I talked to you on the phone and didn't say it...ooops bad with dates. Has it been 3 years already since we made the treck across the country? I guess time flys when you don't have a life??
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I think 3 years is leather for the gift.
Ours is coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it will be 4 years! Where has the time gone?
-Andrea
happy anniversary...I talked to you on the phone and didn't say it...ooops bad with dates. Has it been 3 years already since we made the treck across the country? I guess time flys when you don't have a life??
Post a Comment