I love summer! We have been so busy lately! Here are some random pictures from the last couple weeks! Since we haven't posted in a while we figured we would go big, here you go!
After leaving Molly locked up for Kyle's B-day party she was sulking big time so we took her on a hike! She had so much fun running and swimming! Poor Kyle had to put up with me singing and yelling "HEY BEAR" the whole time, the place we went is very close to where we saw the bear last year!

The other day Sawyer discovered he could climb up on the couch. I think he could have done it a long time ago, he just never really tried until now! He got up there and I kind of acted like I wasn't watching, he just sat there and crossed his hands. He held still for what seemed like a long time but I'm sure it was only 30 seconds! It was cute how proud of himself he was!
The other day I was so excited that Sawyer and I were going to be super busy in the morning and then he would nap all afternoon, boy was I wrong. We went to the YMCA, playgroup, and music/lunch in the park and I think he was so wound up he wouldn't sleep!
The little goof ball came out of his room the other day trying to put a swim diaper on his head, well I thought it was funny and helped him out a little. I promise when he gets older I won't let him run around with underwear on his head :)
Cool dude!
Sawyer loves playing in the water, after his clothes got soaked we just took them off, he was pretty happy playing with his race car in the buff!
Pre-naked car playing, once he figures out the hose is on there is no stopping him!

Cool dude!
Sawyer loves playing in the water, after his clothes got soaked we just took them off, he was pretty happy playing with his race car in the buff!
Pre-naked car playing, once he figures out the hose is on there is no stopping him!
Around the 4th of July we met my family (Grandpa and Grandma O, Aimee, Spencer, Mary, Uncle David and Uncle Freddy) in Island Park to do some fishing and hanging out. One of the days we went to West Yellowstone and went to the Grizzly Bear Discovery Center. I was a little skeptical but I have to say it was pretty cool. You get to watch the bears find food they have hidden and there are a bunch of wolves too. An ambulance went by while we were there and the wolves started howling and fighting, kind of neat! Here is a picture of a tired Grandpa and Grandson on a giant bear couch!
Sawyer in a bear trap, wouldn't you know he would find a puddle of water in there! Kyle had to crawl in and get him out, sorry I didn't get a picture of that!
Kyle and Sawyer in a teepee.
Kyle and Sawyer with the bear statue, Mary was terrified of this thing!
I walked into Grandma's cabin to find Mary "fixing" Sawyer's hair. Her stunned look is me saying Mary what are you doing? I wish you could see the pink barrette in Sawyer's hair a little better, it was kind of cute!
We had so much fun on our vacation, we actually caught some fish this year too! Aimee has some good pictures of the whole crew that I will hopefully get and post a couple! One more week and Sawyer and I are going to visit Aimee, Spencer, and Mary for a few days! It's going to be really hard to get anything done all week!
Sawyer in a bear trap, wouldn't you know he would find a puddle of water in there! Kyle had to crawl in and get him out, sorry I didn't get a picture of that!
Kyle and Sawyer in a teepee.
Kyle and Sawyer with the bear statue, Mary was terrified of this thing!
I walked into Grandma's cabin to find Mary "fixing" Sawyer's hair. Her stunned look is me saying Mary what are you doing? I wish you could see the pink barrette in Sawyer's hair a little better, it was kind of cute!
We had so much fun on our vacation, we actually caught some fish this year too! Aimee has some good pictures of the whole crew that I will hopefully get and post a couple! One more week and Sawyer and I are going to visit Aimee, Spencer, and Mary for a few days! It's going to be really hard to get anything done all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment