It's been a rough couple of weeks around here but we are finally on upswing!! I finally realized I'm not super woman and I can't do it all (that's a tough one to realize)! I started calling to find Sawyer a daycare to go to part time so I could get some work done and get a little break. Well no one wants a part time kid at daycare, not good when you are already stressed! Luckily someone else was having the same issue and the daycare lady decided to split the week with the two of us!! So Sawyer started daycare this week, he goes on Mondays and Wednesdays and so far he has done pretty well. He struggled a little today because I forgot his blanket, opps. It is so wonderful to have a whole day to get stuff done!
For all those who knew Sawyer was sick he is doing much better. After the fever reaction to his MMR vaccine he got a bad rash, apparently you can get measle bumps from the vaccine that aren't really measles? Then we sent him for the week to Grandma O's and he got a double ear infection and RSV!! He is back to his old joking self again, he loves when I act like I'm walking like him and fall down!! He still isn't walking on his own but we are down to holding only one finger! He points to noses and ears when asked and thanks to Grandma O he freaks out when he sees flowers! At Safeway the flower department is right when you walk in the door and he starts yelling "OWER" over and over!
Here is a couple of pictures of Sawyer on his first day of Daycare! He had no idea what was coming :)
On the way home from Grandma O's we had to drive Kyle's car and Molly decided she needed to sit on Sawyer's lap most the way!!

2 comments:
could he be any more cute?
I think you're pretty 'Super' friend! You're kid is cute but I kind of love that last shot of Molly. (of course...)
Post a Comment