Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Hangover!

It's taken a week but we are finally over our Birthday hangover.  The party was fun but it wore me out, and I've finally accepted he is a toddler now!  Here are some more pics from Sawyer's big day!  
Sawyer and I started out opening presents one by one and then something happened and it was chaos!  Mary and Maggie were great present unwrappers!  Sawyer quickly lost interest and wanted to just play with a card!  I tried to take a picture of all the presents for Tekyn, she is so good at that!  Everytime there is a party Tekyn always seems to get a picture of all the presents lined up, so I thought since she couldn't be here I would try and get the shot!  Then I got a picture of Grandpa enjoying the party!  Sawyer got a picnic table for his b-day and he loved sitting at it to color, sorry to say we had to take it away until it can go outside, I couldn't keep him off of it!!






No comments: