Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is it really April 15th?

I'm not sure why I didn't believe the weather guy when he said snow in the forecast, boy was he right!!  It has been snowing since yesterday morning and just keeps coming.  We even had a little adventure out in the snow last night!  At about 5am this morning our carbon monoxide detector went off, we flew out of bed!! The guy on the phone asked if anyone was sick, sore throat or congestion, ha ha I've been sick and Sawyer has had a fever since Sunday, I just knew we were being poisoned!! The gas company told us to go sit in the car and wait for them, great it's snowing and cold and you want me to sit in the car with a one year old and a dog?  Sawyer thought it was fun, he got to steer the car and turn the flashers on and off (poor neighbors probably thought we were crazy).  In the end we are not being poisoned, our house is fine and apparently the detector had a false alarm!  Here are some pics of our spring winter wonderland!


No comments: