Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Weekend

Aimee and Mary came to visit this weekend!!  We had a semi girls weekend, Sawyer was with us all weekend and Kyle hung out a little too.  It was a fun time and we had great weather!  Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Mary was so excited for the finger nail polish party, she had her toes done in sparkles and fingers in pink.  She decided the pink was the best color and painted Aimee and I's finger nails, fingers, toe nails, and toes very pink!  Luckily Sawyer was sleeping :)


Since we had nice weather we walked to the park a couple of times.  Mary had so much fun at the park, she was smiling the whole time!  Sawyer chased her around but when you can't walk the toys are kind of hard to play on.  He is getting pretty good at going down the slide by himself though!  He really enjoyed steering the ship with Aunt Aimee!  After the park Mary actually asked to go to bed that night, I think we wore her out!!



We have tons of bath toys so the kids had fun splashing around in the tub!
Here is Mary performing for us, I'm going to be singing Old Yeller for weeks!!


Sawyer is down at my parents house for the week, they called tonight to tell us that he said the word FLOWER!!  He has been telling me no whenever I tell him no and I'm pretty sure he can say Molly but flower is a big word!  Maybe he will start walking while he is down there too!!

No comments: