Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas pictures!

I found my camera and the pictures from Christmas!  On Christmas Eve we got cleaned up and went to our old neighbor's house to visit and then to church.  The highlight of the night for me was Sawyer letting me put gel in his hair, I can't get over how much he looks like Kyle!  Kyle had to stay home at my parents house because he was still sick.

 The kids helped me put frosting on the BEST sugar cookies ever.  Santa is lucky there were any left, we seriously put the hurt on these cookies.
 There were so many presents, I think we went a little overboard this year.  This little gem was by far the best/worst of them all.  My sister is so getting paybacks when Mary's B-day comes next year.
 We had a moment the day after Christmas where we were all feeling ok enough to go sledding.  My crazy mother took Mary down a steep hill and rolled the sled!
 This isn't the best picture but I love all the kids smiling.  They had so much fun!  They were screaming the whole way down, even Garrett who threw a major fit that he didn't want to go.
 Molly had fun too!  She is showing her age this winter but she still loves to play in the snow.
And after sledding I immediately started feeling sick and before you knew it I had a fever for the next SIX days!  Argggg.  So happy we are feeling human again.  We took the boys out to play in the snow on Sunday and they got to try Garrett's new skis, Sawyer said it was the best day of his life!  I think that means he liked it?  We are settling  back in our routine this week and it feels good!

No comments: