Sorry it's been so long. Here is the picture update of the last month!
The boys got new xc skis and they love them! Luckily when they came we had enough snow to ski around the backyard and test them out. Garrett is more coordinated than Sawyer but they both get around surprisingly well.
We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa T. in January. It was so great to see them and the boys had so much fun. Kyle and I got cleaned up one night and went to a real adult party!! It was pretty fun, haven't seen Kyle in a tie since our wedding!We took the grandparents up to one of the xc ski areas and played around. They have a soup shack up there that has AMAZING soup! I've been craving tomato soup ever since.
Garrett moved along pretty well in the tracks, especially after being bribed with a little candy.
Sawyer thought he was a ski racer going down the hill. Too bad he had wobbly legs and kept falling. He also thought he as so funny falling.
The sun was out and the sky was so blue, got to love Montana!
My two cowboys!
The boys have been loving the ipad we got for Xmas. The favorites so far for Garrett it's Grover and Sawyer is hooked on Angry Birds (I might have a little Angry Bird addiction myself).
We tried to go sledding with Grandma and Grandpa T. but the hill we went to wasn't much of a hill and the snow was SO hard. I started busting it up and we made an awesome snow fort!
Don't tell Molly she is getting old!! The dog still has hops.
I love Garrett, such a goofy kid. He loves his sunglasses, we had to duct tape them together!
The fort was so big we all fit inside! The boys would have stayed here all day if we would have let them.
We had some warm weather at the start of February, so we put together one of the buggy things my parents got the boys for Xmas. HOLY COW these things are huge. I will be sending my parents the ER bill this summer....
Rode our bikes to the park, Sawyer thought he was pretty hot stuff riding standing up!
Then he had to get off and walk his bike past the "big" hill. He cracks me up there is a dip in a driveway that is hardly noticeable but he is terrified of it.
Doesn't slow Garrett down though, he is a scootering fool!
More skiing! We have lucked out and had the prettiest days to play around in the snow!
These guys were such troopers.
We got a hot chocolate break at the warming hut. We kept telling Garrett we were getting close to the warming hut and he kept plugging along, little did I realize he thought I meant Pizza Hut!! He was so bummed there wasn't pizza at the "hut", I couldn't stop laughing. The kid was skiing like crazy thinking he was going to get pizza! We went through 4 cups of hot chocolate, apparently the cups are really slippery?
Grandma and Grandpa T. gave Garrett a John Deere calendar and it has become his prized possession. He even took it to daycare school for show and share!
Grandpa O. came up for a visit last weekend and we went to the museum in Bozeman and hung around the house. Garrett was so happy to have Grandpa take him to bed, not sure who fell asleep first?
This weekend we got out and went for a little hike, again it was so sunny and beautiful out! The boys were happy to go on an adventure, it's actually taken a couple of days for them to recover. They haven't napped this well in a long time!
The had fun jumping and sliding off rocks.
Took a few tries but we managed to get a family picture. Molly wasn't having anything to do with it.
This kid is too cute, he thinks he is silly sometimes. Can't believe how much he is growing up!
I think ALL the boys had the most fun in the parking lot. They were taking turns jumping off the post.
Grandma T. made bird feeders with the boys when she was here and we finally have birds coming to eat! Sorry the picture is so bad, it's out the window. The little chickadees are nervous little birds and fly away really easily!
We have a few super busy weeks coming up and I can't wait! I'm getting to the time of year where I'm ready for spring and warm weather! Trying to remind myself that spring doesn't come until at least May around here, arghhh.
































No comments:
Post a Comment