Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year

We are finally coming out of the fog of colds and sickness that has wiped us out!  We've spent the last three weeks with at least one person sick.  Sawyer and I had the worst of it and I think we are finally getting some energy back. I realized I haven't taken very many pictures the last couple of months.  December was a crazy month with work, sewing, and trying to enjoy the Christmas season.  We did have our first Thanksgiving at home and I cooked my first Turkey.  We had a few friends over for Turkey dinner and everything turned out great!  We even went and did the Turkey Trot at the Y in the morning!
 Then December came and everything became a major blur.  I remember going to get our Christmas tree and going to see Santa in Bozeman and that's about it???  We got an awesome tree this year.  It was actually fun getting our tree this year too, probably because there wasn't any snow and we could play around.  Garrett talked the ENTIRE time we were walking around, that kid cracks me up.
 This picture was before Thanksgiving, it's just out of order.  We built a snowman in the field behind our house and used rocks for the eyes, needless to say it was a disaster when Molly tried eating the snowman's eyes!
 Sawyer got to put the star on the Christmas tree and he was so proud.  The kids were in love with the magic of Christmas this year, it made everything extra special.
I have some pictures from Christmas at my parents house but they are still on the camera.  We are hoping to have some energy back to go skiing here pretty soon.  Hopefully this will be it for colds and sickness for a LONG time, I can't take much more!  Looking forward to a busy and fun year, I can't believe Sawyer will start Kindergarten this year!

No comments: