This very moment is a rare moment I've only had dreams about. Sawyer is in the backyard playing with a friend and Garrett is entertaining himself, ahhhh. We've skipped naptime today to go swimming so it's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. Nothing too much new around here. We had summer for a couple of days and now we are back to the 40's, brrrr. I attempted to ride my bike this morning, next time I'm going to make sure there isn't a head wind coming back. I thought the first six miles were pretty easy :) The boys started at their new daycare and they love it!! I was a little worried but so far they seem to really enjoy it, they aren't even excited to see me when I pick them up. Sawyer wishes he could go more than twice a week! I also attempted to give the boys a haircut with the new clippers I bought. I hope it gets better as I get more practice, they don't look awful but it's not great either. Here are the pics from the last couple of weeks!
We got teased with warm weather a couple of afternoons, the boys had a blast playing in the water.
We got the sand in the sandbox. Kyle and I even got to eat dinner together while the boys played happily outside! Dinner is usually like a Chinese fire drill around here.
Here is the playset all DONE! Kyle did an awesome job, can't wait to sleep out there this summer.Trying to get him so show off his haircut, he just wanted to play baseball.
Molly was happy to pose for me though. Poor dog is getting old. She gets a haircut next week, no way am I attempting to do that one!!
Garrett was happy to smile for the camera!
Busy week coming up, Sawyer has his last T-ball game. I think he might cry when we tell him T-ball is over!






1 comment:
I choked on my tea when I read you are cutting the boys hair. ;) The sandbox and ground cover looks awesome. Way to go Kyle!
Post a Comment