Saturday, May 28, 2011

We found Molly!!!

Well we have found Molly the ladybug several times and Sawyer has been so happy! He loves that she comes back to visit and say hi. We caught her in a jar and kept her around for a little while but Sawyer wanted to let her go so she could go home and see her family! Too cute.

I took the boys with me to yard sales last weekend and guess what we found? Molly the ladybug a home!!!! You would have thought I bought the kid the moon!
We got family pictures taken the other night. In order to not look like a bunch of rugrats for the pictures I made us all go shopping for matching (well semi-matching) clothes. Can I tell you I smiled the whole way around the store, look at my boys and the shopping cart. How happy are they to be clothes shopping?

Two weeks ago we went over to Bozeman for a BBQ but first we stopped at the Museum. It was pretty cool, we ended up staying for 3.5 hours!! Sawyer liked the frog exhibit but he really LOVED the dinosaurs.
And he loved the kids play area. He thought he was so funny with the mask on.
Thought this pictures was so cute, our little football player.
We had the last day of the library singing this week. We had a teddy bear picnic. Sawyer enjoyed it and Garrett just enjoyed eating.
Sorry there aren't really any pictures of Garrett. We have a ton of them but they are mostly of him eating and making a mess. The kid loves to eat. He will eat a whole PB&J plus a half banana for lunch. He is wanting to walk but isn't quite sturdy enough yet. Sawyer has really enjoyed that he can play with Garrett now. They chase each other up and down the hall and Garrett loves hiding in the tent. We woke up to snow this morning, I'm over it! BRING on SUMMER!!!

No comments: