I knew it was trouble from the get go. On the way home from the park today a ladybug landed on Sawyer's shirt! He was so excited. For two blocks he talked to it and said to me "Mom her name is Molly like our Molly and she is my bestest friend ever." In my mind I thought oh crap don't let that thing fly away before we get home and find a jar.
Then we made it home and when Sawyer got off his bike his bestest friend was gone :( He was crushed, not to mention exhausted from over 2hrs of playing at the park! I had to explain that the Molly the Ladybug had to go home to make sure her kids were having quiet time, so we need to go have quiet time too. It seemed to work but I'm sure it is going to backfire when quiet time is over and he wants to go find Molly the Ladybug again!!
Garrett has been up to a whole lot of trouble lately!! Not sure how this kid finds the things that he does sometimes. The other day he was playing in the kitchen so nicely. Then I went over to investigate why he was being so good I realized he had managed to get the syrup bottle tipped out of the lazy susan and there was syrup all over the place. He was so happy. He kept dropping his football in it and then licking it off, such a mess. How did he even reach the syrup, there are "child locks" on everything, the bottle wouldn't even come out the crack in the door!
Finally got warm enough to get the bouncer out!! Sawyer had so much fun and Garrett thought it was pretty fun too!
This little bugger is keeping me on my toes! Couldn't find him the other day and I started to panic. I heard some giggles coming from Sawyer's room, Garrett was hiding in the tent.
We went for a little hike the other evening up to the W. Sawyer thinks he is so cool hiking to the top of the volcano. On the way down he decided he didn't want to hold my hand anymore. He got going a little to fast and fell and rolled right into a cactus. I was trying to act like he was fine until I saw all the pookie things sticking out of his leg, OUCH! All those red dots were where he got stuck.
This is a terrible picture but Sawyer got a haircut yesterday and now he looks like such a little man!
Garrett thinks he is so silly in the swings. Aside from the ladybug incident on the way home from the park, we had the best time today! It is finally starting to warm up a little bit so we can enjoy being outside again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment