I swear I blinked and the week was over! So many things happening it's been hard to keep track. Sawyer has turned into a big boy somehow and he is saying the funniest things! He thinks he is pretty funny when he calls me Katie rather than mommy, for some reason he doesn't seem to say Kyle as much but he knows that's dad's name. I have a ton of pics from the last week so I'll just explain the pics!
This is Sawyer the morning after sleeping in his big boy bed for the first time!! He loves his big bed and won't go near his crib anymore, who would have thought it would have been that easy?
Grandpa and Grandma T. flew in for Sawyer's B-day party, we enjoyed getting to walk around Bozeman before lunch! Sawyer was having fun holding both their hands.
My dad and his friend Paul drove up for the big party and I put them to work stuffing Easter eggs! They were concentrating really hard, too funny!
We lucked out for the party and it was warm for about an hour, long enough to get the bouncer out at least!
We ordered the cake from the local grocery store (talk about a load off my mind) and it turned out pretty cute! Sawyer has been obsessed with basketball for the last couple of months.
Here is the B-day boy waiting to blow his candles out, he made it the whole way through the song. He was so happy!
B-boy and mom and dad after the cake!
Opening presents with a bunch of kids is mass chaos. Everyone wanted in on the action! Sawyer got spoiled rotten by his friends.
Here is the crew lining up for the B-day egg hunt! It was so much fun to watch them run around and get all the eggs!
Grandpa T. helped Sawyer get a few eggs!
Sawyer got the John Deere for kids DVD set for his B-day and he was so happy! He was cracking us up laying on the ottoman with his face in his hands, he was even kicking his feet a little!
We took Grandma and Grandpa down to Dell for breakfast, Sawyer was being goofy with his napkin crown.
Outside the Calf-A
After a major seven hour stomach flu on Tuesday night Sawyer was pretty wiped out for a couple of days! On Friday he came around and all he wanted to do was play basketball! I can't lift him up anymore so I ran and got his potty stool, everyone was happy!
Friday afternoon was the start of our Easter Egg Hunt marathon! We went to one on the university campus that was pretty fun. While standing in the middle of the crowd Sawyer let out a high pitched scream and froze crying, everyone was looking at us and I couldn't figure out if he had been stung or what was happening. Then I looked up and saw the Easter Bunny, lucky for Sawyer dad showed up about the same time because I might have made him go sit with the bunny :)
We got over the trauma for the bunny and had fun getting eggs!
Then today we ran up to Butte and went to two more egg hunts. Sawyer was way more prepared and ready to get some eggs! It was so cold but well worth it, he had so much fun running around.
Kyle claims I pick up all the eggs but here is a pic of Sawyer picking up an egg! I do get a little excited but at least half of the eggs we got were picked up by Sawyer :)
We had to sit down after and go through all our eggs!
This is the second hunt in Butte. I ran up the hill to stake out our spot, I didn't realize I was that far ahead of Kyle and Sawyer!
Sawyer was so ready to go at the second one, he was so excited! Kyle had to chase him down several times. Sawyer had a blue egg spotted that he wanted and when it was time he bolted for the middle got the egg and laid on his back laughing, such a goof!
Here are a couple of videos, the first is Sawyer somewhat figuring out pedaling his tricycle for the first time!This one is Sawyer shooting a basket, if you listen very close he says to me, "Watch Katie"! Cracks me up.
This evening we are tired! Sawyer is sleeping, he crashed after all the sugar he ate today! Tomorrow we are looking forward to a relaxing Easter and a yummy brunch! Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
1 comment:
"Watch, KT." That is so funny! Just made my day. Kaleb likes it too!
Post a Comment