Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not so bad?

I've been getting a few request for pictures of my ever growing belly, ahhh!  I thought I was huge this time compared to last time but after comparing I guess it's not that bad.  The pic on the top is 28 1/2 weeks with Sawyer and the one on the bottom is 29 weeks with #2 (name yet to be decided).  
We woke up on Monday to Sawyer crashing out of the end of his new big boy bed, so much for having the guardrail on just one side!  Luckily he was ok and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember it happening!  Then we woke up on Tuesday to this -

I thought it was suppose to be spring?  It took a couple of days but it's melted and I think I might actually have my first daffodil today, YEAH! Aunt Nancy will be so proud when I post a picture of it :)  Other news from us is that Sawyer's daycare is closing, it was a sad day when she told us she was moving.  He only goes two days a week but those are my two days to work and get caught up on house stuff that needs done.  We haven't figured out what we are going to do for now but I'm sure everything will work out in the end.  Also I managed to flunk my 1hour glucose test, imagine that?  So I'm off to have the three hour test on Monday and I can pretty much tell you the results (I keep praying for a miracle though).  It's funny how much I want to eat junk now that I know I really shouldn't!!  
Here is a picture of Sawyer helping out on family clean the house night!  After about five minutes he looked at me and said, "Mommy I'm done!".  Guess it really wasn't as fun as he thought it was going to be :)

No comments: