We are having another baby in 8 weeks, really only 8 weeks!! If he is early like Sawyer that's only 6 weeks, AHHHH! I'm getting to uncomfortable stage but so far so good. I've been pretty good watching what I'm eating, so far I've only had some issues with my glucose being a little too low, not what you would normal expect from gestational diabetes! Sawyer feels like he weighs a hundred pounds but I'm pretty sure he is still around 30 pounds :)
It seems like we have been pretty busy lately, doing what I'm not sure but we have been busy! Kyle had a training out of town for few days and Sawyer and I went to Pocatello for a visit. Sawyer had his last day of daycare last week, he is stuck with boring old mom for a while until we figure out what to do! It's almost impossible to find someone who will take him part time like we had. So I guess we have been doing a few things here and there! Here are some pics from the last couple weeks!
While Kyle was gone we had snow and we were stuck inside for a couple of days. Sawyer was such a good boy, he kept putting Kyle's hat on and saying he was a baseball player! Not sure why he had to cover his face but it was cracking me up.
Bath time has become a struggle around here lately. I will do anything to get Sawyer in the tub! I gave him my swim goggles and he just wanted to listen to his heart, too cute.
Then we had to listen to the penguin's heart!
Sawyer is getting better at making baskets! We no longer have to bring the potty stool outside to play, YEAH! It really wasn't that big of deal until you forgot the stool outside and he had to go potty and you had to run out to get the stupid thing!
Sawyer loves ants, I even busted him eating one yesterday!
My first daffodil!! They have now come and gone but the few I had were really pretty!
Sawyer at the park, he climbed the chain ladder like a big boy and the only way down is to take the slide!
I love the look of concentration while he was trying to scoop the dirt, it's amazing how strong he is getting!
Sawyer thought it was so funny to have dad swinging next to him, I was swinging for a while but it's not near as fun as it use to be :)
We had a really warm week last week, unlike this week where I'm pretty sure it's going to snow at any time. The power was out at our house for a whole day so Sawyer and I walked over to the high school track meet and watched the kids. He was so funny yelling, "RUN KIDS RUN". We sat on the bleachers for a while but he was making me nervous jumping up and down during the races so we moved to the grass.
Sawyer and I went to visit Grandma O. this weekend and my sister came down with my niece too! We had fun hanging out and we even went to an Earth day thing at one of the parks. Sawyer and Mary really enjoyed the bounce house! For some reason this is the only picture I got from the entire weekend, must be the pregnant brain?
Now we are home from Pocatello and sick. Nothing like getting everyone together to pass around some germs! I think Aimee and Sawyer got the worst of it because Mary is already better and I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday! The weather is suppose to be pretty bad for the next little while so I'm sure we will be house crazy by the end of the week!
1 comment:
Enjoy your last few weeks with Sawyer! And seriously, if you and Kyle want to go on a date before the arrival, PLEASE let us babysit. We would love to!!!
Post a Comment