Saturday, March 20, 2010

Say it isn't so :(

Sawyer doesn't like to cuddle.  He will run around and give a quick hug and the occasional kiss but very rarely does sit with you and cuddle, that is unless he is sick.  This is Sawyer and Kyle watching tv this morning and you guessed it they are cuddling!  I thought maybe yesterday was a dream and Sawyer wasn't really coughing but he coughed all night and is pretty tired today.  I'm thinking it's Croup, he is barking bad!  Nothing to do for Croup but wait it out and hope his asthma doesn't kick in!  Here we go again.
We had less than a week of no sickness in the house this time!  The few days we had we really enjoyed the warm weather and played a bunch.  Kyle and I even took a day and painted Sawyer's big boy room, pictures to come!  It snowed Thursday night and caught me off guard but it's suppose to warm up again for the weekend.  We have no plans except to get the little guy better and finish his room in time for his B-day next week!!

Here is Kyle and Sawyer picking up dog poop, Sawyer loves it!  He spots them for Kyle and then stands there yelling until Kyle gets there to pick it up, luckily he knows what yucky means and he doesn't just pick them up (I think it's only a matter of time).

I thought this was cute, Sawyer and Molly just hanging out in the backyard.
Molly is hating the hot weather, she gets a hair cut next week!  She will make it about two ball throws before she is looking for the shade, keep in mind it's still only about mid 50's!
Sawyer is getting close to pedaling his bike on his own!  
I left the room for a minute and come back to find every piece of paper from my notepad torn off and scribbled on!  The kid's reach is unbelievable these days, nothing is safe if it's on the kitchen counter.


1 comment:

schullerfamily said...

maybe you need to give the sicky a shot of whiskey or something. ha ha
That totally sucks that he is sick, again.