Sawyer and I were having a long morning today, he was starting to just get into trouble and I was starting to get mad! So we decided to make cookies! When I asked Sawyer if he wanted to help he said, "yep" and went and got his stool out of the bathroom, which caught me off guard because it's the first time he has done that. After spilling a significant amount of sugar and butter I finally learned to give him his own bowl of water and flour, much easier to clean! While I was making the actual cookies he started throwing the flour balls all over the floor, he was having so much fun! Then I gave him the remaining chocolate chips, I'll just say he didn't eat much for lunch and thank goodness Molly was outside! Here are some of the pics! Also I realize his outfit doesn't match very well but he is very demanding these days on what he wants to wear!
ps I spoke to soon about not being sick anymore, Sawyer has a temp again tonight! AHHH, hopefully it will be just a one night random sickness?



1 comment:
wish I could have been part of that cookie baking! Looks like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear Sawyer is sick.
Post a Comment