Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Molly knows

I love our dog Molly!  Today we had to take Sawyer into the Dr. because his fever hit 104.1 an hour after having medicine and I couldn't get it to stop going up.  Turns out his tonsils are huge (so large they are pretty much touching) and he has a sinus infection.  It was hard to say what was wrong with him just looking at him because he doesn't have a snotty nose and no apparent cold symptoms.  I'm glad we took him in, they ended up giving him some medicine and we should be up and running again in a couple of days.  The Dr. also recommended going to see a ear, nose, and throat Dr since this seems to be a recurring battle.  Anyway I put Sawyer down for a nap today and as usual I went downstairs to work/nap (I nap everyday, so spoiled) and Molly usually follows me to join in.  Today I couldn't find her and when I finally did she was laying outside Sawyer's bedroom, she's never done that before!  She knows something is wrong, that's why I love dogs.

2 comments:

schullerfamily said...

That's the sweetest thing in the world. What a loyal Molly dog :)

schullerfamily said...

That's the sweetest thing in the world. What a loyal Molly dog :)