Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Month B-Day

Today is the 7 month mark!  Just thought I would give a little Sawyer update!  Sawyer has grown so much!  Now he will sit and play with his toys but still can't sit up on his own.  He is eating a ton and his favorite is the sweet potato puffs.  It takes him a while to get them in his mouth!  He is starting to get his own personality and laughs at himself!  He doesn't drool quite as much but for those of you who have been around the drool bucket know that not as much means he probably drools like a normal baby now.  Sawyer and I have started going to the library on Thursdays for Books and Babies, we get to sing and be silly for an hour!  We have also been going to the pool on Sundays and he is starting to like it.  He splashes his hands and kicks his feet, and last week he was even talking at the pool.  He has started making diaper changing a challenge because he loves to pull on the tabs and be naked.  We are looking forward to more milestones, I check everyday for a tooth!   


Sawyer and Molly eating dinner.  Molly waits under his chair for a puff to fall!
Sawyer on his 7 month B-day!


1 comment:

mary said...

I love those overalls! Have you seen the carhartt ones they make? They are super cute too! Happy 7th Month b-day to Sawyer.