Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised!!  They are from clear back at Halloween, sorry.  

Sawyer was pretty excited for Halloween, when his football uniform came he had to put it on right away!!
Then he couldn't wait for dad to get home and tackle him!!
We went to Pocatello for Halloween weekend and we were so excited to take the boys out in their costumes!  Garrett was so cute in his football!

Then we saw this guy and he ruined Halloween for us!  
Sawyer was hysterical, he would not stop crying!  We had to leave the trunk-or-treat because everyone was staring at us :)
We then took Sawyer to and ISU football game, it was fun to have him in his bengals uniform!  My mom (she is going to kill me) really enjoyed the helmet too! :)
We made it back home for trick-or-treating!  Sawyer was pretty excited to go out and get candy!  How cute is the football player holding the football?
Sawyer and his friends were so cute, they are all pretty young but they were all so good about taking turns and saying thank you!  Sawyer got scared when it started getting dark so we went home to pass out candy.  He would watch them come to the door and then decided if they were scary or not.  If they weren't scary he would dash to the door so he could give them candy, it was pretty cute. 
Sawyer and I raked leaves one day and he had so much fun jumping in the pile!
Here is Mr. Cutie!  He is such a goof ball!
Then in November we made the long haul to Iowa for Turkey Day!!!  It took us forever to get there but it was well worth the drive to see all the family!  Grandpa Sligar was so happy to be on the floor playing, I never did see how he got back up! :)
Here is the whole Tackett clan!!  
Here are the cousins, they played so well together!  
This was the best, Baker got himself in the baby walker and couldn't get out.  I made Lindsey wait to get him out so I could take a picture, maybe that's why Baker doesn't like me :)
We've had a busy fall traveling around and seeing family.  It's take a couple of weeks to recover from Iowa but now we are in Christmas mode!!  Sawyer was pretty sick last week so hopefully this week will be a little more productive.  Garrett is now steam rolling across the living room floor!!  He will be crawling before we know it!!  We went and got a X-mas tree yesterday and it should go up today!  It snowed last night so we are off to x-country ski today!!!!!

3 comments:

The Gutes said...

Your Tackett family photo is amazing!!! Can't believe everyone is looking - and looking nice ;) It's great to see the whole family! (Katie, we don't know each other :) but hopefully someday we'll meet...tell Kyle hi) I hope you don't care that I follow your blog ;)

Aimee said...

I so love the picture of mom in the helmet! I love the costume you made Garrett too. So looking forward to seeing the boys soon (and you too I guess). ;)

KT said...

I was so excited to open the blog and see that someone actually commented!!! YEAH someone does actually read it :) Maybe now I might be a little more motivated to update it!