Sawyer has officially turned into a big boy! This weekend he finally told me he had to poop and we went and actually sat on the potty! I've been promising this stupid airplane at the store for a long time if he would poop in the potty. It's so loud and he loves it :) Sawyer also figured out his big boy bike!!! He rode it all over the neighborhood last night, I'm pretty sure he would have stayed out all night! It's so much better than the tricycle. He gets going pretty fast on it, which is why I'm making him wear a helmet for now (I'm going to have the dorky kid with all the protective gear on). Besides Sawyer's big weekend events we had a lot of fun on Saturday up in Philipsburg. It's such a cute little town and they were having their Flint Creek Days. We got tons of candy at the parade (Sawyer had a major candy meltdown that night) and then we enjoyed driving around exploring the area. I remembered to take a couple of pictures this weekend, sorry there aren't any of Garrett but he doesn't do a whole lot right now but eat, cry, and poop!
Sawyer with his big airplane! He kept running around the room saying "Oh my goodness!".
Sawyer after the parade in Philipsburg, who knows how many suckers he ate?
Sawyer on the way home from the parade, this was the beginning of the sugar meltdown.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only "crazy mom" out there. I'm all about the protective gear. You do whatever to take care of our favorite nephews!
Post a Comment