2010 already? 2009 was such a great year and we have so much to look forward to in 2010! Kyle and I tried to come up with New Year's Resolutions but it looked more like a to do list! So far our 2010 has been just as busy as 2009!
Sawyer trying his hardest to blow the horn, he was so funny! He started just yelling into it to make the honking sound :)
Molly hanging out with Uncle Seth (sorry Seth the man in the toy combine got named Uncle Seth)
We took Sawyer sledding with some of his friends the other day, Kyle got the duty of walking him up the hill a million times!
Kyle and Sawyer on the first run, I think it was a little faster than originally thought :)
Kyle and Sawyer after the fist run, I was a nervous wreck but they made it all the way in one piece. After a couple of runs with us (yes I had to go one time) Sawyer only wanted to go by himself head first!! We only took halfway up the hill for that!
This morning Kyle was showering and Sawyer and Molly were guarding the door, then I heard little giggles coming from down the hallway, not sure who was enjoying giving kisses more!






No comments:
Post a Comment