I thought we were finally rested up after the crazy Thanksgiving week but it's Friday night at 8:15 pm and Sawyer has a fever and Kyle is sleeping on the couch!! Not sure what's wrong with the little guy, his cheeks are really red so I'm wondering if it isn't teeth, I'm hoping it's teeth! We were going to go to the X-mas stroll tonight but instead stayed home and had apple pie with ice cream, much better than freezing to death! We were planning on getting our X-mas tree tomorrow but we'll see how Sawyer is feeling, after tomorrow the weather is suppose to be really really cold so it would be great if we get it done!!
We had a wonderful time and Grandpa and Grandma O's house for Thanksgiving. Sawyer and I actually went down a week early, with the help of a ride from my Uncle David. Aimee and Mary came early too!! It was fun to have the kids together and hang out! We went to a couple of craft shows and we even took Mary to the Nutcracker one night, Mary was the only on that knew the story! On Turkey day the boys went fishing and we cooked the monster turkey (25 lbs)! The next day we got up and went to Walmart at 4am, I love Black Friday shopping!! It was crazy week and a half but it seems pretty quiet now without Mary and Sawyer fighting over toys!
The big news is that Kyle and I found out I'm pregnant again!! The due date for #2 is set for June 26th, seems like a long ways away but I know it will come really quickly. We had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and everything looked good, for some reason it's still hard to believe! I've been exhausted and had nausea in the evenings pretty bad but really for the most part I feel great!! It's exciting to think of Sawyer being a big brother, I think he is going to be so proud of his new sibling!
Here's a few pics from the last couple of weeks, sorry there aren't more but I kept forgetting my camera!
Grandpa O. (aka Papa) reading to the kids





2 comments:
so excited for baby #2! congrats...can't wait to see pictures of your christmas tree!
Yay!! That is so exciting...Congrats!
Post a Comment