Saturday, December 12, 2009

Feeling the Christmas Spirit!

I'm starting to get really excited about Christmas!!  We have our tree up and we even went to see Santa today!  Sawyer has been feeling great since we went to the doctor on Tuesday, turns out he had strep throat!  You would have thought that when we took him to the ER Sunday morning with a 104.2 temp they might have looked in his mouth??  It took one day of medicine and he was much better!  Hopefully he can stay healthy through the holidays!  Seems like Sawyer has grown up in the last week, he is now repeating about every word that Kyle and I say!  Now we really have to watch what we are saying :)  Sawyer even went potty in a public restroom today while we were out shopping, I must have sounded funny cheering in the bathroom!  Here are some pics from the last week!

This is the only picture taken when we went to get our Christmas tree!  It was cold and Sawyer was sick.  We picked tree #2 that we saw, took us about ten minutes from parking the car to pulling out :)

Sawyer helping me decorate, he really liked putting the balls on the tree!  He loves the lights on the tree and luckily he is afraid to touch the tree!

Our little tree at night!

This was the temp on Monday (12/7) morning, brrrr!

Sawyer in his Santa hat, he loves to say "Ho ho ho"

Sawyer built this lego fort, he even made a spot for his dinosaur to sit!

Molly has cabin fever, its been way to cold for her to play outside!

This is at the bookstore in Bozeman today, there was a lady singing and telling stories.  Sawyer was such a big boy sitting by himself listening to her, he even clapped when she was done!

The following two pictures are my favorite, I have found something funnier than Sawyer getting stuck in stuff!  He was doing really well until Santa said,"Come over here Sawyer, Ho ho ho" and then he lost it!  Not even the candy cane was helping, it took a good five minutes to calm him down.  Kyle wasn't nearly as amused as I was, I couldn't help myself!

I especially love how Santa starts out smiling and then he has a look like really you don't pay me enough!  This picture makes me giggle so hard!

2 comments:

Ruthless said...

those last two pictures really capture the holiday spirit. too cute.

Becky Brown said...

Absolute Classic! You will cherish that Santa picture above all the rest when he is grown. Thanks for making my day!