Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Week

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!  We had fun out in Iowa hanging out with the Tacketts!  Our flights were good and I only started to cry once.  Sawyer did great on the plane, he even slept the whole way home on the plane!  Kyle had fun hunting with his dad and brothers and I even got to go sit in the tree stand with him one evening.  Sawyer got to meet lots of new people!  We ate enough food to last us for a month, and that was just the week leading up to Turkey Day!  There were 19 people for Thanksgiving Dinner, way more than I'm use to.  Below is a picture of Sawyer eating his mashed potatoes!  We had a surprise baby shower for Jordan and Lindsey after dinner and boy was she surprised!  All the girls were in tears, it was cute.  We are still recovering from the week, I made chicken noodle soup tonight and forgot the noodles!  Sawyer misses all the attention from his uncles and aunts!  








No comments: