I said I was going to be better about posting and then it was 1.5 months later...It seems life is in fast forward mode and the days are just flying by! A lot has happened in the last few weeks and I'm afraid I didn't take too many pictures. Hopefully I can catch all the highlights!
We finished up another season of t-ball. Kyle got suckered into coaching and did a great job helping the kids. Sawyer really loves baseball, me on the other hand...
We had a big 5 year old graduate from preschool!!! I cannot believe our baby is going to kindergarten next fall. He learned so much at preschool and had such an amazing teacher. So proud of him!
We went camping on Memorial Day Weekend and it was such a blast! There ended up being five families, 10 adults and 10 kids. All of the kids got a long great and the weather held out until the last night. I was so happy to be in the camper when the rain hit :) We only had one accident where Garrett got clotheslined by a kite string and it cut his neck up a little, I missed the whole thing too.
Kyle got an award for the work they have been doing in the Big Hole for Artic Grayling and his dad got to come out for the ceremony! It was pretty cool to go to the capital and here all the wonderful watershed and wetland work that people are doing in the state. After the awards ceremony we hurried home for t-ball and then the boys went camping! The boys were so excited to take grandpa in the camper, it sounded like they had a great time!
Of course Molly has to be under the table.
I'm still sewing away! I went over to Bozeman to the Farmers Market and Garrett was my little helper. He was such a trooper to sit there with me for four hours in a confined space. I think I will bring Kyle for back up next time :) I'm also doing the market in town when we are around and just finished up a big show in Missoula. The Missoula show was awesome but so HOT!
We have been camping a bunch! This was the Father's Day trip. Kyle was making fun of me for being so serious trying to catch a fish with Sawyer.
But I'm pretty sure he was just as serious trying to catch frogs :)
Molly was not happy there were people trying to fish in her favorite swimming hole. She was sulking on the dock.
Check out this catch! YUCK.
Garrett is so happy camping and playing in the dirt. He is especially happy when Sawyer isn't there to bug him and fight over the digger.
All Sawyer wants to do these days is play catch and play catch.
We got a picture in and then the bugs munched down on us!
Garrett had a BIRTHDAY! Our little man is now officially 3! He is such a big boy and tough as all get out. He is keeping us on our toes and such a joy to be around. He is saying the funniest stuff lately. We are constantly shaking our heads at his goofiness and his never ending energy. He really wanted a birthday party so we threw one together at the last minute, summer birthdays are so tough.
We have been having Wednesday picnics with our friends and we went to the river a couple of weeks ago. Such a great time! Sawyer was helping Garrett out in the water, too cute.
And then we went to the Oregon Coast! It was the best and worst vacation all wrapped in one! This is the boys the first day on the beach, they did not want to stop to have their picture taken.
Running to the ocean for the first time!
The beach was awesome. Sawyer loved all the sea shells and Garrett announced that he could really like surfing, imagine that?
Garrett loved flipping the sand all over the place and at people.
Sawyer is so great at helping Garrett lately.
So the first day on the beach was amazing and then the next day it started raining and it continued to rain the rest of the trip!
We did manage to get one family picture.
After the rainy morning at the beach Sawyer announced he was sick. After touring this way cool air museum we took him back to the hotel, 102.8 yep he was sick.
We drugged him up for the rest of the trip and took him out in between his fever going up and down. I know parents of the year but he had been looking forward to this trip for a long time! This is at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.
We stayed in a hotel right on the beach! That little dot of a person on the beach is me!
The highlight of the trip was by far the Newport Aquarium! The boys loved the animals and we ended up spending a long time there.
They got to touch sea stars!
And walk under sharks and sting rays!
Then there was this fishing game....We spent a LONG time playing the fishing game.
After the aquarium the boys were shot! Sawyer was sick and Garrett was exhausted from all the "fishing".
We had a lot of things go wrong on our trip and ended up coming home a day early. Should have known when we showed up the first night a the hotel and found out I made the reservation for the wrong night that something was just a little off :) We were discussing the trip on the way home and laughing everything when we saw this camper engulfed in flames. Guess our vacation could have been a lot worse??
We are looking forward to a relaxing 4th of July weekend! The boys are really excited about the fireworks and have been popping snappers like crazy!

































1 comment:
Loved catching up on your blog. You guys have been on some great adventures!!! We miss you.
Post a Comment