We had a birthday party for Sawyer this past weekend and it was so much fun! It was so cute to have a bunch of little boys running around. We are so lucky that Sawyer has some pretty great kids as friends. They are all so nice to each other and really try to get along. It was amazing how much the kids have grown up compared to last year. I found myself wondering what I was suppose to be doing because all the kids were just playing. Sawyer was pretty excited about the party, he started hiding around 9am (he hides when people are coming over, thinks he is pretty funny) and the party wasn't until 3!I lost my mind this year and made all the boys superhero capes! They had Batman on one side and Superman on the other. I also made them bat masks. It was so worth it! We played a game called stomp the villain. I put candy in a bunch of balloons and they had to stomp and pop the balloon to get the candy. This is all the little men ready to get the villains!
I tried popping the balloons prior to this to make sure it could be done and I really struggled. So I only blew up twenty or so thinking it was going to take them a while. Boy was I wrong! Who knew they were going to go crazy and actually really stomp the villain? 
My cape crusader blowing out his candles!
And then apparently when you turn 4 you automatically start to like action figures? He has spent all of last night and all of this morning playing with his new action figures. I can't believe it, when did my baby become a big boy sitting on the floor playing with action figures???
These are just a couple of pics from the other day. We were playing superheros in the living room! Only once did they go at the same time and yes it ended badly.
Garrett now talks. He says all sorts of stuff, it's crazy. He was trying to yell, "To infinity and beyond". Kind of hard with that plug stuck in his mouth!
Sawyer was launching himself!
We've been having some crazy weather lately. Snow, sun, WIND and even fog! Saturday afternoon was warm with NO wind and a wonderful walk to the park!
We are looking forward to a busy week! And we get to celebrate Sawyer's actually birthday in a couple of days, yeah for more cake!! I still can't believe he is 4!
I tried popping the balloons prior to this to make sure it could be done and I really struggled. So I only blew up twenty or so thinking it was going to take them a while. Boy was I wrong! Who knew they were going to go crazy and actually really stomp the villain? 
Luckily we have the bounce house! This thing is so great, especially when it's full!
My cape crusader blowing out his candles!
And then apparently when you turn 4 you automatically start to like action figures? He has spent all of last night and all of this morning playing with his new action figures. I can't believe it, when did my baby become a big boy sitting on the floor playing with action figures???
These are just a couple of pics from the other day. We were playing superheros in the living room! Only once did they go at the same time and yes it ended badly.
Garrett now talks. He says all sorts of stuff, it's crazy. He was trying to yell, "To infinity and beyond". Kind of hard with that plug stuck in his mouth!
Sawyer was launching himself!
We've been having some crazy weather lately. Snow, sun, WIND and even fog! Saturday afternoon was warm with NO wind and a wonderful walk to the park!
We are looking forward to a busy week! And we get to celebrate Sawyer's actually birthday in a couple of days, yeah for more cake!! I still can't believe he is 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment