Sunday, January 15, 2012

We tried.

We tried really hard to get out of the house and get some fresh air. We loaded the kids up and headed up to Bannack State Park. It was a really neat place and I'm not sure why we've never been there before? We were having a great time going in the old buildings. Sawyer thought it was so cool. We are standing in front of the school but the shade is kind of hiding us! You should have seen how fast I ran to get in the picture after I hit the timer!!
The old hotel was really neat. Sawyer and I went in it first and to be honest with you I got a little spooked and had those ghost tv shows going through my head, so we waited for Kyle and Garrett.
Then when we got out of the hotel I looked over at Sawyer and his hives had started to come back again. Then I walked across the street with him and this is what his face alone looked like.
Kyle and I made the executive decision made we should leave. One stop in the school house and we were out of there. For some reason the cold makes the hives worse? Believe it or not he had a dose of benadryl before we left too!
Here is Sawyer's knee when we got in the truck, that's when I went WOW!
Garrett made it out ok, he had a few hives on his face but luckily he seems to be getting better.
When we got home the boys cleared up and now they are back to being trapped in the house. This hive thing is starting to drive me crazy.

No comments: