Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On the move!

We have been on the move lately.  I'm procrastinating doing work right now so I figured I would update the blog with some pictures!!  We went to Boise to help my sister with a craft show and play around.  Boise was fun but very exhausting!  Sawyer got so tired the first night it was almost scary, he was crying and trying to hit anything in his path!  We made him take a nap the next day and he was much better!  Even poor little Garrett was tired by the end of the trip.  Then we went the next weekend to Pocatello to ISU Homecoming.  It was fun to go to the parade and the football game!  Sawyer has been really enjoying getting to see Cousin Mary so much.  Then this weekend we had Grandma T. fly out so Kyle and I could go on a date!  We wore Grandma out but we had a lot of fun too!  We have had the most beautiful fall weather, actually it's been warmer than most our summer lately!  Here are the pics from the last few weeks 

We let Sawyer give Garrett a bottle, he was so proud of himself!
Grandma O. in the drum tent with Sawyer, the craft show in Boise is somewhat a hippie fest too!  Lots of music and belly dancers and snakes and all around strange people :)
Grandma O. and Sawyer waiting for the Homecoming parade, not sure who was more excited!  I'm pretty sure my mom shoved some kids out of the way for a little bag of Skittles :)
Aimee tried to take some picture of the kids while we were in Poky, I didn't get my camera out until they were done so I only got a few good ones.  I love this one of Sawyer and Mary, they are getting so grown up!
Wild hair man, Sawyer was having so much fun playing with Mary at the park.
Of course baby Garrett was along for everything.  He cracks me up, he is such a happy baby!  I love the little sparkle in his eye, I think I'm in so much trouble when he gets older :)
My own Garbage Pail Kid!  Gross I know but excellent timing!
It's impossible for Mary to smile for a picture, such a goof!
The big guy sitting on a rock (Grandma O. is hiding behind him).
Grandma T. came to babysit and we went to the Dinosaur Park in Bozeman before we headed home.  It was a pretty cool place for little kids!
Sawyer actually looked at me when I asked him to smile :)
And he even posed with the dinosaur that matched his shirt :)
We had Happy Birthday cupcakes for Grandma T., Sawyer sang her a great version of the Happy Birthday song and blew her candle out for her!
The weather has been wonderful!!!!  We took Molly to the river to play and have a picnic.
A very rare photo of just me and Kyle :)
Molly had so much fun, she swam for almost two hours!!
Kyle and Garrett hanging out
Sawyer finally holding Garrett for a picture, he was a bit tired and not wanting to cooperate.  Garrett on the other hand was ready to smile for me!
These are some of the tomatoes from the garden.  I didn't think we were going to get any to ripen but now we have so many!!!
We don't have much planned for the next couple of weeks but I'm sure we will find something to keep us busy!!  Kyle and I have to give presentations tomorrow at the same meeting and we are both pretty nervous.  Hopefully I won't start laughing if he looks at me during my presentation :)

No comments: