Sawyer has been saying the funniest things lately!! My all time favorite so far is when we repeat something after him and he gets mad and says, "Don't say my words!" What? Where did he learn that and how does he know they are words? You really have to be careful what you are saying around him! A girl at a burrito shop dropped the F bomb and Sawyer started laughing and repeated YUCK! I said yep her burrito must be yucky!!! She felt awful and I was happy we made it out with Sawyer thinking her burrito was yucky :)
Garrett is growing like a weed, he changes so much every week! He is a giggly baby now that he has stopped crying for hours on end. He is such a daddy's boy, his eyes just light up every time he hears Kyle talking. He rolled over yesterday from his stomach to his back, not sure if it was an accident or not but he was pretty please with himself!
Ok enough already I have a ton of pictures since I haven't posted in a long time! We have been pretty busy around here the last few weeks, here it goes!
Sawyer playing in his swimming pool that acts as a larger sand box! He has a thing with being naked lately, there was sand in some bad places after this :)
Sawyer and I have been going to swim lessons, it's very hard for a two year old to pay attention when there is a giant frog slide at the other end of the pool! Sawyer doesn't do well during the lessons but afterwards he actually does some of the stuff we are learning.
Sawyer, Garrett, and I went to visit Grandpa and Grandma O. for a few days. We got to go to the pool and had tons of fun. Sawyer enjoyed the nachos so much he was wiping the dish clean with his napkin and then licking the cheese off the napkin!
The big kids let Sawyer play basketball in the big pool! He was smiling from ear to ear.
He got to spray everyone with water and no one got mad at him :)
It was so much fun to see him around a lot of kids, we don't get to do that very often in our small town!
Sawyer and Grandpa bonding over a bad of Skittles, Sawyer wasn't very happy that it was time to go!
Grandpa O. taught Sawyer how to golf, watch out Tiger Woods! He seriously hits the ball so far sometimes! I need to invest in some plastic balls so he doesn't knock a window out!
Sawyer and Grandpa taking a golf break.
Sawyer loves watermelon almost as much as he likes corn! It was everywhere, he had it dripping all down his legs.
On our way home we stopped at the zoo in Idaho Falls, they have such a nice zoo. I was really hoping Sawyer was going to catch the peacock, who knows what would have happened :)
He got to sit on the giant chicken.
I loved the lions, it was cool out so they were pretty happy!
And believe it or not Garrett actually was on the trip! I realized I didn't have any pictures of him from the trip! He slept the whole time at the zoo and was pretty happy. Yes it is August and we have on sweatshirts, one day it's 65 the next it's 90!
Here is the little man! It's been really hard to take a good smiling picture, this is about a quarter of a smile.
Our garden is finally starting to look pretty good. Sawyer has had fun helping me pick stuff. He tried eating a tomato and hated it, guess I'm going to be the only one in the family who eats them?
Some of our peppers!
We are overloaded with green beans!! This is about a quarter of them, we also have tons of carrots and peas!
Sawyer and Garrett under the frog toy. Sawyer can't stand it when Garrett is under this thing having fun, he has to join in!
Upside down Garrett, sorry couldn't figure out how to flip it :)
Sawyer giving Garrett smoochers. Garrett was just staring at him and smiling, it was too cute!
I thought is was so funny, poor Molly. She has been trying so hard to be a good dog!
Here are a couple of videos, might as well since there are so many pictures already? Sawyer loves riding his bike, he calls it his motorcicle! He also loves all sports, one is him shooting hoops and the other is him golfing. I love on the golfing video when he misses the ball and says,"that wasn't a very good hit", too cute!That's about it for the last couple of weeks! We had a surprise visit from Cousin Mary and Grandpa O. last night so we are pretty tired today. Mary and Sawyer played their hearts out, they even slept in the same bed! We are gearing up for the big Labor Day events, it's the best time of year around here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment