We are getting closer to meeting our new little man!! Less than two weeks until my due date and I'm so ready to not be pregnant. I'm trying hard not to compare the end to being pregnant with Sawyer, I was two weeks early with him! The last couple of days have been a little rough, Sawyer has decided he no longer wants to take naps and I feel like a gigantic whale!
I haven't been taking many pictures lately, sorry! We haven't done a whole lot lately that has been picture worthy. My dad and sister came up for a night and finished putting in our new window air conditioner, I almost turned it on today and it was only 74!! Kyle and I have been busy getting little things done before the baby gets here and after this weekend I think we are ready. Sawyer has been bored lately because the weather has been so cruddy, I think that's why he wouldn't nap the last couple of days because it has been so nice out and he doesn't want to come inside. He has started saying some pretty funny stuff lately. My favorite from last week was when there was a fly in the kitchen while we were eating dinner and Sawyer says, "That fly is driving me nuts!" I had to have him repeat it to believe what he had actually said, too funny! Nothing much going on this week, just waiting for this baby to come out!
Here is a nice belly pic, it's HUGE!! This was Saturday (38weeks) and I swear it's grown another inch today!
We had a horse parade through town this weekend, I have to say I was very impressed with the number of horses! I thought all the old wagons were pretty neat too.
Sawyer was very excited about all the horses!
We went for a drive today up to the reservoir to get Molly out of the house, she has been a little needy lately. It was a little windy up there but Molly still had fun!
Sawyer had shorts on and he was pretty cold, then he fell face first into the water while throwing rocks and soaked his long sleeve shirt!! He really struggled today.
1 comment:
Oh Katie! The final weeks are tough but you will make it! We NEED to have a play date before you have that baby!!
Post a Comment