The month of February is over and hopefully we are done being sick in our house! I ended up catching Kyle and Sawyer's cold this week and it was a bad one. It started Tuesday and I'm just now starting to feel human again, YEAH! So far we are going on three weeks of sickness around here. Not much going on when you don't leave the house for a week but I managed to take a few pics today :)
My new best friend
For my birthday today we made the big trip out of the house and walked Sawyer over to the park! It felt so good to be out in the fresh air!
For some reason we weren't liking the slide today! Sawyer especially didn't want dad to go down it either.
My Happy Birthday cake, Sawyer was so happy :) It was a great day with my boys!





2 comments:
Looks like it was a nice mellow day! Sometimes those are the best :)
Hope you had a great b-day! The sickness has hit our house too. Everyone is starting to get better...now I am waiting to see who gets what next! Congrats on the baby boy! I have been excited to here what the new little one was going to be.
Post a Comment