We have been so busy lately!! We have been lucky enough to have lots of company the last few weeks! After Uncle Seth left a couple of days later Grandpa and Grandma O, Aunt Aimee, Uncle Spencer, and Cousin Mary came up for Labor Day weekend. Aimee had her crafts in the show here so it made a nice family vacation. Labor Day weekend in Dillon is so much fun, we were able to do it all (fair, rodeo, carnival, and parade)! Then after my family left, I left for a work training to this beautiful place called the B Bar Ranch, it's north of Yellowstone about 17miles! The scenery was amazing but the food was even better, they have an excellent chef! Then the day I got home Uncle Nate and Aunt Tekyn flew in!! I was able to meet them in Bozeman for lunch and drive back with Tekyn! We had a fun weekend with those two, Sawyer had a bad day one of the days but he made up for it in giggles the next day! Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks!
The Garden of Hope actually grew stuff, I really should say it has grown a ton!!! I have eaten squash every night for the last two weeks and I can't seem to get enough!! Here are "some" of the green beans, tomatoes, and carrots! I tried to get Seth to eat veggies but he wasn't having it!
Baby watermelon, pretty sure our season isn't near long enough, however it is now bigger than a softball so I guess you never know!
These are my favorite! I believe it is called a sunburst squash, yummy!!
We took Uncle Seth to the river and hung out, Saywer loves any day we are near water!
Sawyer loves pulling wipes out of the container, this is him wiping Molly down! I wish I would have gotten a video of him holding it to Molly's nose for her to blow!
Sawyer is getting to where he wants something and he wants it NOW! He just had to have his shoes on, look at those little legs!
While my family was here we took Mary to the Carnival, I rode a lot of the rides with her but this by far made me the sickest!
Spencer got to go with her the second time, no way was I doing it again!
Grandma O. and Mary waiting for the parade!
Mary showing Sawyer the parade is coming! Not sure who was more excited me or the kids (for those who don't know I get a little competitive at parades)!
We ran over a street and watched the end again, Sawyer was so cute dancing!
Aunt Tekyn giving Sawyer some presents! He loves the chalk and I have found that the bath crayons come clean very well off ALL of the walls (thanks to all Aunts and Uncles who have given us bath crayons, all I have to say is paybacks will come!)
Sawyer and Uncle Nate
Molly swimming, after Uncle Nate and Aunt Tekyn left Molly has been so tired! She hasn't done much the last few days but sleep and chase an occasional bird.
Nate and Tekyn
Nate and Tekyn again, I love the reflection of the mountain in the lake!
Chillin after lunch!
Sawyer's first encounter with a frog!! He has been learning words quickly lately but I have to say the ribbit was the quickest! Four days later and he is still saying "Ribbit Ribbit"

1 comment:
wow Katie your family is so cute! Sawyer is such a big boy. the video of him dancing seriously made my day. I wish we lived in Dillon!
Post a Comment