Today we went geocaching for the first time!! It was pretty fun and I can see us really enjoying it! For those who don't know what it is, you use a gps to find hidden treasures! We found two we wanted to go to, we found one but we couldn't find the other one. I was really bummed that we couldn't find it and then I got pooped on by a bird!! Sawyer and Molly had fun, Sawyer was laughing so hard at Molly running through the water.
Sawyer and I with our first cache! We left a little toy and took a packet of poppy seeds, I was pretty happy with the find!
We had spaghetti the other night for dinner, needless to say Sawyer really enjoyed it! I know it doesn't look like it but he ate a ton!
1 comment:
you must be doing laundry and bathing him all the time. I am glad you update your blog. I have been so busy, whenever you update yours it reminds me to add more pics for everyone...so if you stop I will never put pics up.
Post a Comment