The weather has been wonderful the last few days!! Saturday was my b-day and had some friends come over in the afternoon to hang out. On Sunday we went x-skiing on a new trail, poor Kyle pulled the sled the whole way up the hill and I took it down. I finally fell while pulling the sled, while I was laying on the ground asking if Sawyer was ok Kyle was laughing at me, it was great. On Monday Sawyer and I spent the afternoon outside enjoying the sun!! I love winter but I'm so ready for spring and green grass. I let Sawyer play in the mud and bang rocks together, he really enjoyed himself! Then we went fishing and I had a couple of bites but they all got off the hook before I had to touch them, shucks :) It's turning out to be a busy week so far, hopefully the weather will stay nice!!
Tonight we let Sawyer eat mash potatoes by himself!! He ate so much and spread it all over the place too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment