Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Picture Update

Sorry for the lack of updates lately!  We have been in a blur for a couple of weeks now!  Sawyer got his first cold, he is starting to feel better but still has a bit of a cough.  Along with the cold he has a few more teeth coming in!!  Luckily he had Grandma T to give him lots of loves this past weekend.  Grandma's make everything better.  It was a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa T, Sawyer was giving out lots of little bird kisses!!  I'll take a video of Sawyer in the next couple of days, but for now pictures will have to do!



We officially named the horse (burro?) Burrito.  Sawyer loves him.  He attacks Burrito and gives him hugs and kisses.  Burrito has also come to the rescue on a few bad falls!  

We went x-country skiing with Grandma and Grandpa T, this is Grandpa attempting to be an olympic skier!!  He made it down the start of the hill on his feet at least!

Tackett family picture.  Molly was having a hard time looking at the camera this time!

Handsome Kyle

Grandma and Kyle skiing together, Grandma was a natural (personally I think it was the hat!).

This picture is from the week before when Kyle and I took Sawyer and Molly up skiing.  Sawyer was enjoying crushing crackers in the sun.  He has to break the crackers before he will eat them, it makes a wonderful mess!

Sawyer enjoying the warm ride! We had to open the flaps on the sled, it was like an oven!

The family!  

The other day I lost Sawyer!  We took a shower and then I got him dressed and left him playing in his room so I could get ready.  When I went back in his room I couldn't find him!!  I looked all over the house and still couldn't find him until I heard a little noise coming from his room.  When I got in there he was in his closet in this box!!  There is a backpack hanging in his closet that has straps hanging down, somehow he got into the box while trying to play with the straps.  He as having a great time laughing and playing until I started to laugh hysterically and went to get the camera!!

No comments: