Monday, January 19, 2009

Home at last!

We went this weekend and picked Sawyer up from Grandma and Grandpa O's house!  He had so much fun with them, they played a ton and went to a couple of basketball games.  He has been very fired up since we got home, our little calm baby has turned into a wild man!  I really didn't think Sawyer would change much in a week but he is moving around more and he is talking all the time now!  Kyle and I missed him while he was gone!  We did have a wonderful afternoon fishing while Sawyer was gone :)  Today was a holiday for Kyle and we went x-country skiing, it was freezing out (9 degrees!) but it warmed up once the sun came over the hill!  Here are some pictures from the day!






  

2 comments:

Jordan and Lindsey said...

since i can't snowboard do you think I could fit in that sled?

Ruthless said...

You guys are like the most ridiculously cute family I have ever seen. I would also like a ride in that sweet sled.